I have been dreaming for about 20 years now to get my mom a dishwasher! We had one for a short while when I was growing up but it started leaking on the floor so it was disconnected. When we remodeled her kitchen she had a place put in next to the sink for the dishwasher. It has been a hole in the cabinet to store the garbage can for over a year! Finally today RC Willey came out and installed the dishwasher I bought for her. When she got home she noticed right off that it was there. I was waiting down the street so I could come when she got home. Andy helped me by calling me to tell me when they got there. It was a really happy day for me!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
We Bought My Mom a Dishwasher!
June 14, 2008
I have been dreaming for about 20 years now to get my mom a dishwasher! We had one for a short while when I was growing up but it started leaking on the floor so it was disconnected. When we remodeled her kitchen she had a place put in next to the sink for the dishwasher. It has been a hole in the cabinet to store the garbage can for over a year! Finally today RC Willey came out and installed the dishwasher I bought for her. When she got home she noticed right off that it was there. I was waiting down the street so I could come when she got home. Andy helped me by calling me to tell me when they got there. It was a really happy day for me!



I have been dreaming for about 20 years now to get my mom a dishwasher! We had one for a short while when I was growing up but it started leaking on the floor so it was disconnected. When we remodeled her kitchen she had a place put in next to the sink for the dishwasher. It has been a hole in the cabinet to store the garbage can for over a year! Finally today RC Willey came out and installed the dishwasher I bought for her. When she got home she noticed right off that it was there. I was waiting down the street so I could come when she got home. Andy helped me by calling me to tell me when they got there. It was a really happy day for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment