Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cruise to Mexico

March 30, 2008
Ok... so we set out on a fabulous vacation! We flew into the Long Beach airport and rented a 15 passenger van to carry... Kenny, Hilerie, Emily, Spencer, My mom Diane, her mom Shirley, Aunt Beverly and her daughter Becky to San Diego to leave for our cruise!!! Well I didnt do very good with the picture taking on the way to San Diego and then when we got on the ship I took one picture of the kids and then proceeded to drop the camera and BREAK IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Say it ain't so!!!!! So we had to buy disposable cameras for our fabulous vacation... so sad!


We had a great time despite our lack of a good camera, we ate too much, laughed every day and soaked up the Mexican sun! We were on the Princess Cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We stopped in Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. Kenny and I got to scuba dive in Puerto Vallarta. It was amazing! I am ready to do it again!!!

No comments: