I love clouds! The kids and I have so much fun finding the shapes in the clouds. It was such a pretty warm day, The horses were out laying in the sun in the straw. I couldnt resist taking a few pictures. You can see Kennecott in one of the pictures and my dad was up working at the time.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Pretty View Out My Window
June 5, 2008
I love clouds! The kids and I have so much fun finding the shapes in the clouds. It was such a pretty warm day, The horses were out laying in the sun in the straw. I couldnt resist taking a few pictures. You can see Kennecott in one of the pictures and my dad was up working at the time.




I love clouds! The kids and I have so much fun finding the shapes in the clouds. It was such a pretty warm day, The horses were out laying in the sun in the straw. I couldnt resist taking a few pictures. You can see Kennecott in one of the pictures and my dad was up working at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment