OK... this was a huge shocker but has been a secret dream of mine! I took the pictures at my cousin Billy's wedding reception quite a few years ago and thought that was so fun! Christy's boyfriend Shane... well his brother Bryan asked me to be their wedding photographer! I had so much fun! My brother Brian let me borrow his amazing digital camera and I took about 750 pictures! It was a really fun night! Here are a few of my favorites.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
My Stint as a Wedding Photographer!
March 22, 2008
OK... this was a huge shocker but has been a secret dream of mine! I took the pictures at my cousin Billy's wedding reception quite a few years ago and thought that was so fun! Christy's boyfriend Shane... well his brother Bryan asked me to be their wedding photographer! I had so much fun! My brother Brian let me borrow his amazing digital camera and I took about 750 pictures! It was a really fun night! Here are a few of my favorites.




OK... this was a huge shocker but has been a secret dream of mine! I took the pictures at my cousin Billy's wedding reception quite a few years ago and thought that was so fun! Christy's boyfriend Shane... well his brother Bryan asked me to be their wedding photographer! I had so much fun! My brother Brian let me borrow his amazing digital camera and I took about 750 pictures! It was a really fun night! Here are a few of my favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment