Friday, June 20, 2008

Cousin Emily's Bridal Shower

June 20, 2008
I provided the games for my cousin Emily Groo's bridal shower. I was so happy to see Joann (Grandma Jo as my kids call her) because it has been a long time!
It was a really fun shower and her fiance Mike is AWESOME! Just to show what a small world it is... Emily was set up on a blind date with Mike and as they were driving into his neighborhood to pick him up she said... hey my Aunt Terrie lives in this neighborhood. They pulled into Mike's driveway and low and behold... Kenny's parents house is right next door! NO WAY! Kenny even babysat them when they were growing up! So so crazy! The highlight of the shower for me was when Emily openend my gift she got all excited about the gloveables I gave her. She said that Mike would be really happy that she got them because he was cleaning the toilet the other day in their apartment and was complaining about not having gloves! When he arrived at the shower Emily showed him the gloves and he put them on and did a little singing Ahhhh hAaaaAaaa... It was so funny! I love those too!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: