I love horse show days! It is the one day you get rewarded for all of your hard work. Emily is really becoming a good little rider. I love it when she is all dressed up in her chaps and western shirt and ready to ride. The show went so fast and we parked in the shade again so we didnt have any trouble with her over heating. She got blue in all of her judged events.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Emily's June Horse Show
June 21, 2008
I love horse show days! It is the one day you get rewarded for all of your hard work. Emily is really becoming a good little rider. I love it when she is all dressed up in her chaps and western shirt and ready to ride. The show went so fast and we parked in the shade again so we didnt have any trouble with her over heating. She got blue in all of her judged events.




I love horse show days! It is the one day you get rewarded for all of your hard work. Emily is really becoming a good little rider. I love it when she is all dressed up in her chaps and western shirt and ready to ride. The show went so fast and we parked in the shade again so we didnt have any trouble with her over heating. She got blue in all of her judged events.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment