After the state show in Fillmore, Christy and Shane and Dad and I drove up Salina Canyon and slept over night the horse trailers. We got up at the crack of dawn and went on a 10 hour horse ride! I took so many beautiful pictures and had a hard time just picking a few so I didnt :) We had such an amazing ride! My dad told us a bunch of old hunting stories and even found the rack of an Elk from years before and he told us the story about how it came to die there. I wish more rides like this one happened. After we got back to the trailer, we fed the horses and I cooked us some dinner on my dad's camp stove. Our behinds were mighty sore!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Stinky Shoe Horse Ride with Dad, Christy Me and Shane
September 6, 2008
After the state show in Fillmore, Christy and Shane and Dad and I drove up Salina Canyon and slept over night the horse trailers. We got up at the crack of dawn and went on a 10 hour horse ride! I took so many beautiful pictures and had a hard time just picking a few so I didnt :) We had such an amazing ride! My dad told us a bunch of old hunting stories and even found the rack of an Elk from years before and he told us the story about how it came to die there. I wish more rides like this one happened. After we got back to the trailer, we fed the horses and I cooked us some dinner on my dad's camp stove. Our behinds were mighty sore!




















After the state show in Fillmore, Christy and Shane and Dad and I drove up Salina Canyon and slept over night the horse trailers. We got up at the crack of dawn and went on a 10 hour horse ride! I took so many beautiful pictures and had a hard time just picking a few so I didnt :) We had such an amazing ride! My dad told us a bunch of old hunting stories and even found the rack of an Elk from years before and he told us the story about how it came to die there. I wish more rides like this one happened. After we got back to the trailer, we fed the horses and I cooked us some dinner on my dad's camp stove. Our behinds were mighty sore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment