Monday, September 8, 2008

Emily Get's Her Ears Pierced for her Seventh Birthday!

September 8, 2008

WOOHOO! Emily is so brave! She has been bugging me for months to get her ears pierced. I kept telling her I thought she was too little... she was insistant! I told her that I was 12 when I got my ears pierced and explained to her that I went with my mom three times to get them done and chickened out everytime so she made all of my sisters and I wait until we were 12 to get them done.
There were two other girls named Emily there to get their ears pierced too. Thought that was such a fun coincidence. She was all smiles and first and then after it was done there were a few tears but it didnt take too long for the smile to return through the tears. She picked gold flower studs with pink crystals on the petals and a diamond in the center. I think they look very pretty. Em was really happy with them too.






Posted by Picasa

No comments: