Kenny's company sure does know how to throw a good party! The food was excellent. They had the most amazing face painters there. It wasnt just run of the mill...any old fair or clown party face painting. Each one was a real work of art. I had such a nice time catching up with Mary Jane and a few other wives that I dont get to talk to that often. Everyone went home happy from this party :)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Oakley Company Party
September 27, 2008
Kenny's company sure does know how to throw a good party! The food was excellent. They had the most amazing face painters there. It wasnt just run of the mill...any old fair or clown party face painting. Each one was a real work of art. I had such a nice time catching up with Mary Jane and a few other wives that I dont get to talk to that often. Everyone went home happy from this party :)




Kenny's company sure does know how to throw a good party! The food was excellent. They had the most amazing face painters there. It wasnt just run of the mill...any old fair or clown party face painting. Each one was a real work of art. I had such a nice time catching up with Mary Jane and a few other wives that I dont get to talk to that often. Everyone went home happy from this party :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment