Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hike Behind the Draper Temple

September 11, 2008

Today is one of those days that always brings a little sadness. I remember exactly where I was when I saw the news at almost 7am that the plane had hit the first tower in NY. I was on the couch with my almost 1 month old daughter Emily, she had been fussy all night and I ended up on the couch with her watching TV to pass the time. Now 7 years later it still comes back like it was yesterday. I decided we needed to get outside and breath some fresh air.
They are still working on the Draper Temple so we went up to check out the progress. I found a hiking trail just to the south of the temple so we went for a hike. It was perfect weather and so much fun! Nice way to spend a few hours on a day in history that changed out world





Posted by Picasa











No comments: