Thursday, June 10, 2010

What A Beautiful Bride!

My darling cousin Kathryn got married today!
She made the most beautiful bride!  My grandma's viewing was tonight so we stopped by the reception after.  It was really hard at first to get into the fun, carefree atmosphere of her wedding but my awesome brother Brian grabbed me and did a little bit of country swinging with me on the dance floor and totally took my mind off of anything sad.  The kids had a ball dancing and playing with cousins.
Her reception was at Noah's in Sandy. I have never been there but thought it was spectacular!  They had the reception out on the covered patio and everything was so Kathryn!
I do have to say that in my own personal opinion that June is the PERFECT month to get married!  I am a happy June bride.  Not too hot, not too cold.  Grass is green, trees and flowers are blooming.  Such a lovely time to say I Do!



No one better than Uncle Jim!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: