Monday, June 7, 2010

Ali's Violin Recital

Cute Ali had a violin recital tonight. She did an amazing job. She kept in time with all the other kids and they sounded beautiful! I really loved how they had everyone play the same song together. It was so beautiful to hear all of the violins at once! Way to go Ali!!!



On a side note. As I was entering the Gym at the Riverton City Hall I got a call from Aunt Vicki. She told me that my Grandma Kalawaia passed away at about 6:30 pm. That was really hard news to hear. She hadn't been eating or drinking since last Friday when she fell out of bed. So we knew that it wouldnt be long but that didn't make it any easier to hear. I was so glad to be there with my sister Steph and I called and talked to Andy about it for few minutes which helped too. My mom and dad are driving up to Washington to pick up a horse for Hayley. Vicki said she hadn't been able to get a hold of my mom to let her know what had happenend yet. During the intermission for the recital, Steph told me that she was able to talk to my mom and let her know what happenened. Grandma! I will miss you every day until I see you again. You were the most amazing Grandma, Caretaker, Friend, Travel Buddy, Companion, Mom, Wife and I love you with all my heart! Until we meet again!

No comments: