Monday, June 7, 2010

Emily

My little cute Emily got a new scarf that she just loves. She wears it all the time and wraps it around her neck or just hangs it loose and long. She is such a little cutie and stil LOVES to pose for pictures. She has her favorite poses and will very willingly show you how to do them. She cracks me up and I love her personality and how she has her very own way of doing things.
These pictures also show off her very very short bangs!!! She decided to cut her own bangs!And this is with a few weeks of growth ~ She is almost 9 years old and has never done anything like that. She came out into the living room and I was talking to her then noticed that her bangs were GONE! I said "Emily did you cut your bangs?!?!?!?!" Emily said in the sweetest most innocent voice "Yes, they were in my eyes mom". Needless to say we had a talk about cutting your own hair. I was surprise how upset Kenny was, cutting your own hair is on his notty list I guess.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: