~~~WOOHOO for NEW MOON~~~
Steph hooked us up with tickets to the "New Moon Experience" at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy. We had such a great time together. Heres who went.... Me, Mom, Becky (all the way from New Denver), Steph, Ade, Andy, Christy and Joanie.
We watched a concert before the movie and walked around for a little bit to see all the booths that they had. My favorite part was the photo booth. We all crammed in and posed together for four pictures. We had to do it twice because the first time we didnt realize that we were missing Ade!!!!
The movie totally blew Twilight away! The acting was better! The special effects were insanely better! But I think that the best part was being together with all the girls! I wish that we did that on a more regular basis! Life just gets so busy. The next movie comes out in June of 2010! Are you up for it sisters?!?!?!


2 comments:
So who's team are you on after seeing the movie?
I am up for the next movie...are you? I want to see it on the XL theater at Jordan Landing.
Post a Comment