Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Know... I Know... More Cat Picture

November 21, 2009

I know... I know... MORE cat pictures.... But if you know me, you know that the cats are part of the family. Our first two kids were Smokey and Myah. We have had them for 11 years in March 2010! The thing that warms my heart is that my kids are cat lovers too... especially Ty! We have these two new kittens that were born in our barn a few months ago and they come in the house every day to play with us. Tiger is very mellow just like Myah, doesnt scratch or bite. Then there is little spit fire Pepper! Ty made a HUGE bed by the fire out of pillows and blankets tonight because the kitties were out in the barn and he thought they were freezing. Tiger didnt stay long before he jumped up on the couch and crashed, but I thought it was so cute!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: