The kids and I went to Disney on Ice today. It was the Princess Classics and was so much fun! At first we thought that most of the princesses were the same person BUT when they all came out together we realized they werent.
I always think of Brookie Deters when we go to Disney on Ice. We went for a few years in a row starting when Emily was about a year old. It was such a fun thing to look forward to every year. Now Brookie is just a few years away from driving! Time goes by so fast. I am glad I can still do "kid" things that make me happy and get away with it with my kids!
It was a FREEZING day! It was snowing and we had to run to the Delta Center as fast as we could from the parking lot so that we didnt freeze to death. We got our picture taken with Chip from Beauty and the Beast and ate dippin dots! The kids had saved up their allowance to buy a toy. Ty got a Prince Phillip sword and shield and Emily bought a horse. When she was little I bought her one just like it but the saddle keeps falling off. She really loved this one because it was all one piece and had no chance of breaking.
We stopped and ate dinner on the way home and came home to find out that Kenny had been working in the barn the entire time we had been gone. We are still finishing up projects out there. He installed a feeder in one of the stalls and worked on the tack room. Bret should be coming out to get the electrical wires run. It will be so awesome to have power to the barn!!!! That barn is really a dream come true! I am so grateful for my dads vision and Kenny's patients! When I go out to feed every day I still can't believe that it's mine! It is just so awesome! We have two barn kitties that have stuck around. Pepper and Tiger, or Little Bob as my moms calls him. Pepper is all black and a total spit fire. She loves her head rubbed and has a very loud purrrr. Tiger is a brown tabby and the most dosile sweet kitty ever! He is just like Myah, no scratching or biting and will always let you catch him. He also uses the litter box when he is in the house! I wish I could have 5 more cats just like him. Kenny would murder me.... so it is best to stick with the ones that we have.
All in all.. it was a very fun day!


No comments:
Post a Comment