Ty's field trip at preschool with Teacher Terriwas so awesome. I kept Emily home from school so that she could come with us. This was something new for me and I wanted both of the kids to experience it!
We went to the Sweet's Candy Factory in Salt Lake. Weston Nielsen was in my little group to watch through the field trip. I am posting this after the fact and one of my very favorite things that came from this field trip was that every time I saw Weston after this he would shout "HEY! I KNOW YOU!" It was the cutest thing ever!!! I was just talking to his mom Lisa the other night about how I miss him saying that to me. She said ya...he doesnt have to say that anymore because he does know you. He is a really cute little boy and we have fun riding with him at 4-H.
Emily had just gotten her ears pierced and they were very painful....one of the rules about going through the candy factory is NO JEWELRY. There is no way on this green earth I was going to be able to take those ear rings out of her ears without her having a complete meltdown. It took some serious convincing for the lady to let her come in and not removing them. I promised that I would keep her hair net over her hears the entire time.
I love this picture because Emily is ALWAYS so lovey....Ty is trying to smile for the picture but doesn't want Emily hanging on him!!!
The next picture is a push away...the next picture is Emily standing away from them.
The factory was great. We got to sample all kinds of candy. I loved the warm cinnamon bears and the taffy especially!
Here is Weston showing off how well he can cross his eyes.
Candy Pleeeeeeaaaaaseeeeeeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment