Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter 2009

We started the day out with the Herriman Easter Egg Hunt...I only have pictures of Ty because I had the camera and Kenny had the video camera with Emily at her age group station.  It always surprises me how quickly the lawn is cleared out!  I swear it only takes 1 minute!!!  Ty is a great egg hunter.  He is really good and the grab and go.  Emily is more choosey and usually only ends up with a few things in her basket.  Which isnt a bad thing since we have an Easter Egg hunt at both of our parents houses every year :)



Sweet Che'  Our family got her when I was on my mission in
Wisconsin in 1995!  She was such a cute chubby puppy
and by the time I got home she was a full grown dog




I love Ty's Bed head!






Sweet Grandma Kalawaia
She is one of my most favorite memories from Easter Time.
She would always sing "My Easter Bonnet"
And was so excited to bring items for the hunt


Brothers and sisters standing around shooting the breeze


THE EASTER BUNNY DID COME!!!


Love that face!








Look at Emily's cute smile!  She is missing so many teeth
I think she looks so sweet and adorable
Posted by Picasa

No comments: