We always joked as a Coleman Family that Jenny would marry Brett!
It was not meant to be.......
The kids and I went to his reception and it was just beautiful. It was held in the club house for the golf course that is up by the Draper Temple.
Funny coincedence was that Rich Legg from my communications class when I was going to SLCC was their wedding photographer. It was fun to catch up with him.
The kids were sooooo good waiting in the long line to see the new Bride and Groom. They were in such a sill happy mood. We had a lot of fun snapping some silly pictures out in the parking lot after we had left the reception.
Ty loves his binoculars. He brings them every where we go! He even looks out the car window with them while we are driving. Something that would make me absolutely sick to my stomach.
I think this is a perfect blackmail photo dont you????
Who me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment