So remember I made a hay shelter out of PVC pipe... well in any other place it would have been fine but we live in the 5th circle of you know where and the wind and storms here are sooooo terrible! It survived through the first three storms in a row but the 4th one.... it was just destroyed. So my handy man husband said that he would build me a little shed to cover the hay. We started it on Saturday and the weather was cold but clear and great! We had that monster of a snow storm through the night... we thought it wasnt supposed to come until Sunday night... well I woke up to white out conditions and thought oh crap! But for some odd reason there was no snow at all behind our fence right where we were building the shed so we were able to put on our snow pants for the cold and finish it on Sunday. (Mostly Kenny but I did my share) I think it is just beautiful and it is working so great! My dad was surprised and said that Kenny is a good builder. That made me happy! My dad brought me up another bale of hay and we just backed the trailer right under it. It is just perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment