Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Have I Told You I Love JetBlue?!?!?


We were able to go to California to meet up with Greg and Kim on their family vacation to Disneyland!!! The flight loads were perfect for standby travel both ways and we had an amazing time. It was so nice to get out of the snow and cold and be warm for once. I was so totally thrilled when we got on the plane to fly to Long Beach, the pilot asked my kids if they would like to come in and see the cockpit! WOWOW! They didnt even know I worked for JetBlue at the time and let Em and Ty sit in their seats and even posed for pictures. I was just overjoyed! That is something they will never forget.






Spencer pointed at button after button asking what each one did. Then they were both given a set of JetBlue wings :)


No comments: