Emily had just climbed up the hill to sled down again and was exhausted! She plopped down in the snow and I didnt think she was going to be able to get up again! lol! Spencer cruised down the hill and almost made it to the fence.
Oh mY hEcK!!!!!! So Sunday February 3rd I got up to get ready for church. It was our stake conference and I really wanted to go and had gone to the temple the week before as asked by our bishop. Well we had a huge storm expeceted to hit on Sunday night and since my pvc pipe hay shelter was busted we went and got lumber on Sat and started to build our new hay shelter thinking we would have time before the storm to finish it up.When I got up in the morning the storm didnt wait and Oh MAN did we ever get some snow! I got up and decided that I would shovel the driveway so that I could get to church. (it ended up being cancelled)It was a LOOSING battle! I was out for over an hour and didnt even make a dent. We seriously had 3 to 4 feet of snow in our driveway! It was blowing sideways and and a complete white out. The snow plows hadnt even been out yet. I finally gave up and decided that I better just go into the house. When I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror I had quite a fright! The weather had its way with me and this was the result! Frozen wind blown scary lady! We had 5 and 6 foot snow drifts in our back yard! The kids had a sledding hill it was such a fun day once the weather broke it was actually a beautiful day. At one point Emily got stuck in the snow and Spencer had to go after Kenny to pull her out. I haven't seen snow like this since I was a little girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment