Saturday, January 26, 2008

Myah is loved too much by the kids if you know what I mean
Life has been a little hectic here at the Coleman house. I thought Cowgirl was going to die a few weeks ago so that made for a pretty rough week. She is down at my dads in a nice clean stall and doing MUCH better so that is a relief. My dad brought Coco and Hank back up last week. I cant believe how naked my yard feels without a few horses out there.

We had a terrible storm that blew out a portion of our fence and ripped the gate right off its hinge. Pretty wild!

Em and Spencer and in swimming lessons on Saturdays and are having a great time. Emily is a mermaid at heart so I am excited that she is learning how to channel her inner-mermaid hee hee.

Colby was also baptized and Jolie was blessed in the second week of January. We had the best weekend up in Idaho! It was like a mini family reunion with pizza and bowling and swimming!

No comments: