So we have been in our house for well over a year! We have had trouble with the dryer vent condensating downstairs and making a drippy mess! Kenny finally went down to investigage and turns out the dingbats never vented our dryer to the outside!!! The pipe goes right to the outside wall and stops! WHOA! So in the meantime of having Ivory come out and fix it I have resorted to venting into a pair of my old panyhose! ahhahaha! I cant believe how fast my lovely dryer works now! And now I know my old one was ok... it just had trouble because there was no where for the air to go doh!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Ever see your grandma do this???
January 1, 2008
So we have been in our house for well over a year! We have had trouble with the dryer vent condensating downstairs and making a drippy mess! Kenny finally went down to investigage and turns out the dingbats never vented our dryer to the outside!!! The pipe goes right to the outside wall and stops! WHOA! So in the meantime of having Ivory come out and fix it I have resorted to venting into a pair of my old panyhose! ahhahaha! I cant believe how fast my lovely dryer works now! And now I know my old one was ok... it just had trouble because there was no where for the air to go doh!

So we have been in our house for well over a year! We have had trouble with the dryer vent condensating downstairs and making a drippy mess! Kenny finally went down to investigage and turns out the dingbats never vented our dryer to the outside!!! The pipe goes right to the outside wall and stops! WHOA! So in the meantime of having Ivory come out and fix it I have resorted to venting into a pair of my old panyhose! ahhahaha! I cant believe how fast my lovely dryer works now! And now I know my old one was ok... it just had trouble because there was no where for the air to go doh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment