Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ginger

Caught him in a yawn :)

My dads cat Ginger got hurt...I do mean my dads cat. He just showed up at my parents house and has stuck around. He follows my dad around the yard while he is doing the chores and my dad sure gets a kick out of him. He must have gotten in a fight and wouldnt walk on his back leg. I took him to the vet and turns out he had a bad abcess on his back leg that needed to be lanced and since he was in we had him neutered...poor guy. He is currently recovering in my half bath in the kitchen. He is a very social cat and is not happy being couped up. I brought him out and he freaked out at my other cats and I thought that I was going to be eaten so back to the bathroom he goes just until he gets better. Personally I think he is missing my dad.

No comments: