Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow Day!

December 13, 2009

Wow! Did we ever get a snow storm!!! The kids were thrilled! It was great packing snow but SO wet! By the time they came into the house their snow clothes looked like they had stood in the shower! I am so impressed with their snow-woman making skills. I was out of carrots for a nose... so they improvised. Emily used sunflower for the eyes and gave her a lovely head of hair. Ty gets so hot all the time and doesn't like wearing a full hat so he was wearing Emily's ear muffs. You know, I have looked all over the place! They do not sell those for boys. Ty is so bummed about that. He also dropped his gloves in the snow in the front yard and I found them a few days later so I threw them in the wash so he is wearing Emily's gloves too. Makes me giggle a bit.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: