My cute mom took us to lunch at Sweet Tomatoes in Sandy. My kids stayed home with daddy since he is off all week and they were working on putting together the awesome marble track they got for Christmas. Ade was on her way back home to Blackfoot so we all had lunch together before she went home. I love their salad bar and they had amazing Chicken Corn Chowder this time!
I am amazed at how well little Jolie is talking! She just turned two in October and is so adorable and tiny. It just cracks me up when she tells Ade exactly what she wants. At one point she told Ade "I want to run!" She was squirming in her seat wanting to get down so Ade told her she would go get her an ice-cream cone. She liked that idea so Ade said to her "will you sit right here until I get back" and she very confidently said "YES"! So cute! ..... and she did sit there until she got back.
It was so nice to get together with the girls (and bubba) Steph and Christy were missed!!!! I love being with the girls!!! Makes me wish that Emily had a few little sisters to pal around with... but hopefully the cousins will be a good substitute.
Sweet Hayley
Bubba always cracks me up!


1 comment:
so cute:)!!
Post a Comment