Friday, September 25, 2009

Em and Ty's Joint Birthday Party

September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Em and Ty!
We had such a fun party BUT my pictures were totally lacking because I was too busy running around! Cindy let us borrow her relatives bounce house! That was such an awesome addition to the party. Kenny grilled hotdogs so the kids jumped in the bounce house and played duck duck goose until the dogs were ready. I dont know what I would have done if my mom wouldn't have been there!  She was a super star! And really helped keep things moving and doing every little extra thing that needed to be done.
After everyone ate we did the pinata, Justin Muir was the one who broke the it wide open and dropped all the candy for the kids to grab... then it was cake and presents time.






Posted by Picasa






No comments: