September 26, 2009
This was one of the most special and memorable days of my life! The whole day was so surreal! I cant believe that I have a daughter old enough to be baptized and that it all happenend for our little family! Kenny baptized and confirmed Emily. Her middle name comes from my best aunt Becky..... it just so happened that she was batized on Becky's birthday! I am so happy that she was able to come from Denver to be there for Emily's special day!
Emily was very excited and was so happy to see all of our friends and family come out to support her! She said that the water so very warm and she had a special feeling.
Ade and I did a labor trade... and her part of the deal was to do all of the desserts for the baptism lunch. It was a spectacular spread!!!! And I appreciate it more than she could ever know!!!!
I will never forget this day!


1 comment:
How awesome. We love and miss your family. Take care.
Post a Comment