Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scrappy Chicks Weekend

October 16 - 20,2008

Ahhhhhh! Deep Sigh! and a shout of Hooray!
It was time again for my Scrappy Chicks weekend with Kathi in Yachats, Oregon!
Once again it was THE most perfect weekend ever! We had so much fun scrappin... being spoiled by Kyla and Maggie and eating the most amazing food. We also went for a scenic drive and a few amazing hikes right along the coast. The mushroom festival was going on in town. I took a bunch of pictures of all the different varieties and it just made me smile and wish that Ade was there so see all of them. I think that she would have appreciated that.
Kathi is the bestest friend a gal could ever have. I am so lucky!
She has baby Lucas in her belly right now so I got to feel him kick and watch him roll around and I am so happy to be able to say that I actually got to be with Kathi on her Birthday! I can't remember the last time that has actually happenend!
Thanks for the most perfect weekend Kathi, Kyla and Maggie! xoxo






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scrappy Chicks said...

I love that you have a blog. Have you visited mine yet? at scrappychicks.net I love your horses and seeing baby Lucas in Kathy's belly again. AND is that Michelle and Kim? FUn. Just like you my friend! Hugs, Maggie