Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

October 31, 2008

This was such a fun Halloween! Ty got Hulk Hands for his birthday this year and decided that he wanted to be the Hulk for halloween. I bought him a green shirt and drew a chest and muscles and then had green pants with brown pants over that i cut to look like shredded shorts. Ty's hair is really long so it was awesome when I spiked it up and sprayed it green. I must say I think he looks AWESOME!
Emily was a very sweet Tinkerbell.
We had fun at the Halloween parade at school. Ty wore his Stitch costume to school to watch Emily in the parade and was Hulk for Preschool and for Trick or Treating.
We also carved pumpkins at Grandma and Grandpa Coleman's house.
Our ward has a great Halloween party trunk or treat so we did that Halloween night and then went to visit both parents.
It was a really fun day!






Posted by Picasa



No comments: