Sooooo excited!!! We now have a finished office, bathroom and excercise/playroom downstairs! Myah was very eager to check out the new living spaces! She walked through every room and plopped down and rolled onto her back.
That will be the last time she is in there. We are going to keep it a cat free zone downstairs.
I am so excited to get the office moved downstairs so that Emily and Ty can FINALLY have their own rooms. It has been long overdue. We also were going to make a playroom for the kids under the stairs. That is something we have always loved when you tour the model homes but our kids are getting so big and they now have a whole room to play in. I am sure we will be able to utilize it as storage with no problem. I love how the brown walls turned out. I was worried that they would be too dark but I am so happy with the result and wish that I had that same carpet throughout my entire house!


No comments:
Post a Comment