I was busy on the computer in the living room and hadnt heard anything from Emily for quite a while so I got up to go look for her. I ended up finding her on the floor in the kitchen between the stove and island. She had been coloring and gotten sleepy and fell asleep right there on the floor. It made me smile so I had to take a few pictures.
Friday, November 7, 2008
My Little Sleeping Artist
November 7, 2008
I was busy on the computer in the living room and hadnt heard anything from Emily for quite a while so I got up to go look for her. I ended up finding her on the floor in the kitchen between the stove and island. She had been coloring and gotten sleepy and fell asleep right there on the floor. It made me smile so I had to take a few pictures.


I was busy on the computer in the living room and hadnt heard anything from Emily for quite a while so I got up to go look for her. I ended up finding her on the floor in the kitchen between the stove and island. She had been coloring and gotten sleepy and fell asleep right there on the floor. It made me smile so I had to take a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment