Today is the day!!!!
Cleary's guys came out to start the barn, there was just two of them today and I was just amazed at what two guys could accomplish in a day. Spencer and I watched from the deck as they got to work. Can I just tell you that my heart is bursting out of my chest right now!
Today is the day!!!!
Mike is the forman on the job and he started out by measuring off the barn on the nice flat surface that Roth Landscaping created for us. We have a 6 foot slope from the top of the pasture to the bottom so they had to raise the ground up 33 inches to make a level pad. The barn comes already pre-cut and ready to assemble which is why they couldnt build it on the slope that was originally there.
This is how they ended the day. The majority of the holes are dug and the post are standing up. We have CRAZY wind here in Herriman so the posts are 5 feet deep and all of the outside load bearing posts will be filled with concrete. I am really happy about that because I don't want my barn to end up in the park across the street!


No comments:
Post a Comment