![]()
Today was a very hard sad day. Our beloved dog Hanna left us to go to heaven. She has been a part of our family for so long. She started out as the neighbors dog and would just come and lay on our back porch step. I would always take her back home becasue she wasn't our dog. When the neighbors were going through their divorce they said that we would either keep her or they were going to take her to the pound. Of course we kept her. I am so grateful that we did. She has been the most wonderful dog and companion over these many years.
She wasnt able to get up so Christy and I took her over to the self dog wash and cleaned her up so that she could pass with dignity. Then we went over to the vet and they gave her a shot. It was one of the hardest things I have done. I was so appreciative to the vet who explained exactly how everything would happen. That made it a little bit easier to get through it because I knew what was going on. The vet told us that we could stay in the room with her as long as we needed to. Christy and I sat in the room with Hannah after she had passed away for


a long long time just crying, talking, remembering all of the good memories we have had with her. I am sure glad that our pets will be with us up in heaven because I am sure going to miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment