This has got to be one of the most amazing trips that I have ever taken!!! I flew into Portland, Oregon, Kathi came and picked me up and then we were off to Yahats, Oregon for a scrapbooking Retreat! We stopped in Newport and had a delicious dinner. The two pictures of us on the Pier were right after dinner. We stayed in a three story beach house and were totally pampered by Maggie and Kyla the retreat hostesses. We Scrapbooked our heads off, laughed, ate, enjoyed the ocean and mostly enjoyed each others company! We already booked to come back in October because it was so much fun!!! This was the best way to rejuvinate myself to get back into life when I got home. My kids seemed bigger when I got back... is that possible in just 4 days hahaha. I am ready to go back tomorrow though. It really was an amazing trip!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Yachats, Oregon... A little slice of Heaven
April 24th thru April 27th 2008
This has got to be one of the most amazing trips that I have ever taken!!! I flew into Portland, Oregon, Kathi came and picked me up and then we were off to Yahats, Oregon for a scrapbooking Retreat! We stopped in Newport and had a delicious dinner. The two pictures of us on the Pier were right after dinner. We stayed in a three story beach house and were totally pampered by Maggie and Kyla the retreat hostesses. We Scrapbooked our heads off, laughed, ate, enjoyed the ocean and mostly enjoyed each others company! We already booked to come back in October because it was so much fun!!! This was the best way to rejuvinate myself to get back into life when I got home. My kids seemed bigger when I got back... is that possible in just 4 days hahaha. I am ready to go back tomorrow though. It really was an amazing trip!




This has got to be one of the most amazing trips that I have ever taken!!! I flew into Portland, Oregon, Kathi came and picked me up and then we were off to Yahats, Oregon for a scrapbooking Retreat! We stopped in Newport and had a delicious dinner. The two pictures of us on the Pier were right after dinner. We stayed in a three story beach house and were totally pampered by Maggie and Kyla the retreat hostesses. We Scrapbooked our heads off, laughed, ate, enjoyed the ocean and mostly enjoyed each others company! We already booked to come back in October because it was so much fun!!! This was the best way to rejuvinate myself to get back into life when I got home. My kids seemed bigger when I got back... is that possible in just 4 days hahaha. I am ready to go back tomorrow though. It really was an amazing trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment